THE TODAY OF MY YESTERDAY.

well all  I want to write about on this freelance is what happened in las vegas, I feel so bad because I can not still believe how is that there are people like that that kills other people and they just do it because they do not have any love in their heart but that does not give them the right to take others, people, life even if they something why don't just take their own life and leave alone other people I really hate those people and if in my hand would be to take down those people I will do it but well i would do that I would be like one of them. but on the other side, i feel happy and glad of being in a school where they celebrate many good things like the spirit week which is something that everyone celebrates in the school and I also feel really happy because I improved my grades.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Habits of Highly Effective People